Saturday, May 12, 2007

Oh Momma's!

The sweet moms in our family are each sooo unbelievable in their very own special ways. I HAVE to share with all of you sweet friends how God has blessed our entire family with these beautiful women! Happy Mother's Day!

My Mom, My Boys' "Gramoo"




My mom! The epitomy of beauty, grace, love, and femininity (you should see how cute she is in the mountains!) She loves her family more than her own self. Her grandchildren are the apple of her eye!(making sure she has chocolate ice cream and cones when the boys visit!). Mom has traveled through high water to be with me for all three of our baby's births to take care of me during my first week home... and then some! She radiates fun and love to any one who is blessed to be in her presence. What I love most about her now (something new and beautiful every week!) is her dependence on God! What a great attribute to radiate to your family. I love you, mom!



Sam's Mom, My Boys' "Lali"



Oh, Laura! Her dedication to her family is touchable. Laura beams when she is with her grandchildren... you should see all of the beautiful pictures! She gets grandmother of the year award for taking all three of our boys to McDonald's by herself and not losing anyone! I am always so excited when we visit them or they come to see us (I truly am... their presence just blesses our hearts.) Laura excites me to be a dedicated mother and a beaming grandmother! I love you, dearly!



My SecondMom, My Boys' "Nonnie"


Nonnie, Nonnie, Nonnie... she loves her children and adores her grandchildren. I hear her voice crack and a tear run down her cheek when I talk to her on the phone about our boys. Rhonda HATES being 6 hours away. I've never seen anyone shower children with gifts the way she does... so much and equally excited as the children. She loved me through my difficult years, which has resulted in such a sweet friendship today. I always look forward to her Thursday night, Survivor, phone call! I love you, Rhonda!


My Sister, My Boys' "Aunt Tami" (Bo's Mammy!)



My sister... the words to describe her would have to be determined, strong, gorgeous, fun... I could go on. I get more excited to get to visit her and I become more sad every time I leave her. I love her children, Cale & Whitney as if they were my own. She is the most fun mommy I know and we really know how to have a good time when we are together.(Hot tub and chocolate chip cookies, Nashville, oh.. I'm laughing out loud!) I love her with a love that can't be described... she means the world to me and I can't imagine her not in it! I love you beyond words!


Sam's Sister, My Boys' "Aunt Amanda"


Oh Amanda... she is so cool, laid back, smart, gorgeous, and even more beautiful now that she is a mom to her twin boys, Ben & Isaac. Amanda has a quiet grace about her that inspires me to "bring it down a little" sometimes. I'm working on that! She is a "get it done" girl and she loves her nephews! I have adored her since the moment I met her and I love getting to hear stories (dirt!) on her little brother! I love you, Amanda... keep rubbing off on me!!!
My Little Sister, My Boys' "Aunt Kristen"

Happy 1st Mother's Day to You! Kristen is a new mom to twin girls, Haley & Kaley. She exhibits all new qualities to me since she had her babies that I rarely saw before. Kristen now has a special glow; she is dedicated, she is in love with her babies, she is a MOTHER! I love her as if she were my own... being that since the day she was born, I treated her like she was mine. I pray for her daily and would drive 6 hours to be with her the moment the request rolled off her lips! I love you, Kristen... toooo much!!!





No comments: