Thursday, May 3, 2007

Amazed & Amused

The title of this blog is Amazed & Amused... I am constantly amazed by things in my life and, even more so, amused by events that come my way. God has definitely done some amazing and amusing things in my presence. Things that cause me to revel in awe of His glory and roll in giggles of His joy. Thank you, Lord, equally for both.

I'm even more amazed and amused that I actually began one of these. Time is not just knocking on my door. So, my motive for doing this blog is inevitably what will drive me to accomplish it... staying in touch with my family and friends with the deepest and most hilarious moments of our precious family and journey with our Lord!!!

So, here we go... time to giggle, time to celebrate, time to... go to bed; I'm beat!!!

No comments: