Monday, May 7, 2007

Mid-Day Praise Fest!






Oh, nap time? The peaceful feeling that overcomes a mommas body as she tucks the last one in for a mid-day slumber. The deep breath she takes as she realizes... "me-time"... even if it's for five minutes before someone wakes up prematurely or she begins one of the many tasks that needs to be completed. I love the feeling of knowing my babies are snuggled up in their cozy beds with their favorite blankets or stuffed animals drifting off into a peaceful rest because I'm able to create a calm and soothing home for them. So, in that peaceful bliss, I snuggle into my favorite blanket (thanks, Mom!) on the couch. After two minutes has gone by, I have to thank God for that wonderful two minutes because you never know when the quietness will end. Boy am I glad He gave me that time!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Amen and amen!! I know the feeling, and it is SWEET!!!

Erin said...

Oh, Ali, I asked Jen, and she said it was okay. . . I mentioned your blog on my blog, so a couple of my blogworld friends may come over and say hi! I hope that is okay?