Monday, August 25, 2008

31 is Gonna Be Fun!!!

If last night is any representation of how my 31st year of life is gonna go...
IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR!!!
My amazing friends (minus some very special ones who couldn't make it) surprised me and took me out for my birthday! We went to Houston's and they reserved the private dock for us to spend the evening. Magnificently beautiful and special. It was definitely a night that none of us will forget... one funny story immediately followed by another funny story that caused all of us to wake up with a few more "smily wrinkles" this morning.
It's been said that if a woman has one special friend her entire life that makes her very fortunate. Well... I am one blessed gal. To have these friends that walk through the trenches with me when I'm hurting and hang out car windows with me when celebrating a birthday... makes my heart beam and my smile glow!!! I love ya, girls... keep dancin', laughin', and smilin'!!! And remember...
"What Happens on the Dock, Stays on the Dock!!!"




6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great evening!

The Collins said...

Happy Birthday! So glad you had such a memorable night : )

Stacey said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

The Rutland Family said...

Hey girl!!! Happy Birthday! Wish I could have been there to laugh with you! I can honestly say that I have MANY smile wrinkles with your name on them, and I wouldn't trade them for anything! I love you and miss you!
Pam

Jenibug7 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Texas!!!

Jenibug7 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Texas!!!