Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I was TAGGED!!!

Ok... I'm gonna respond to my tagging, but everyone that I know in the blog world has already been tagged, so I can't tag them back. SO, does this thing end with me? Sorry I'm the party pooper!

THE 8 RANDOM FACTS...
1. To all of my "clean freak" friends gasp... I would scrapbook, read, or blog at night before going to bed BEFORE cleaning the kitchen... it can wait until the morning!!!

2. My favorite "thing" about God is HOPE. Ever since I have been living for Him, I thank Him daily for the hope that I can cling to during my difficult times, my growing times, or things that people around me are going through. The fact that He is in control and the hope that He will shine bright in a sticky situation if we seek His face, guidance, and perfect will. If I were to have a daughter her name would be Savannah Jane.. if I were to have a second daughter, her name would Hope. Well, if I'm to have a Hope... God would have to put 2 baby girls on my doorstep. Any hope in that? Sure!!

3. My dog and I share the same natural, blonde highlights.

4. I LOVE fried eggplant, beets, and pickled okra. Even when I'm not pregnant!

5. I moisturize my face about three times a day, but I'm lucky to floss my teeth once a week.

6. I have to take my shoes off to drive. Is that illegal? Shhh.. don't tell...

7. Although when Max is born, I will be undergoing a painful surgery and the beginning days of nursing (eek!) and missing my three little men at home... I'm soooo excited about those three or four days in the hospital. That is a time that Sam and I love... yeah, he's helping me sit up, roll over, and get up to go to the bathroom... but we love that sweet time together with our newborn. Little naps, little kisses, and little visits from friends and family... Beautiful time!!!

8. I love getting older... I'm sooooo excited to turn 30 in a few weeks. Be it that I love to accomplish things and grow and succeed and have stories to tell and learn new things and meet new people and watch my children grow and grow deeper in love with my husband... I gotta grow older to do all that. So, bring it on Birthdays... I welcome you with a hug, not punching gloves!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I LOVE those hospital days too!! My heart is yearning for another visit :)-myraj
visit us at www.xanga.com/myraj

Erin said...

I enjoyed reading your list, and I must say that it made me smile!! You are a beautiful soul, Ali.

I am so glad that Jackson's first day went well. I actually thought about him the other day and wondered how it was going for you all. . . We are debating the homeschool/school deal right now. We are leaning toward sending Joshua to school. . . at the present. . . we'll see. . .