Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Brother Warms My... Back!


So, it was bathtime! Got the tub runnin', the boys were lovin' the bubbles and spelling words on the wall (thanks, Jen!) Well, I stepped aside to get their towels laid out on the counter.
In that split second I hear...
Jack ask Colby, "Do that again, just pour it on my shoulders this time."
Colby responded, "Pour what?"
Jack said, "The water in the cup."
Colby said, "I don't have a cup."
Jack nervously asked, "What was warm on my back?"
Colby giggled and said, "I peed on you!"
Laughter ensued, bath was cut short, and my blog was screaming for me!
Have a great night... and a clean bath!

3 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Can you hear me laughing up here in Indiana?!? That is HILARIOUS! Your boys NEVER cease to make me smile- even if I should be grossed our instead!!! I'm sure one day Elias will pee on Elena and I will be sending you an email for you to laugh at as well...
Love ALL yall- even the little pee-er!

Terri said...

Oh the joys of boys! That's great.

Erin said...

How cute! Boys will be boys, but aren't they GREAT fun!!!