Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Boys, Boys, Boys, Boys....

I've always heard the phrase, "Boys will be Boys." Then, I was enlightened to the new phrase, "Boys will be Joys." It's so true. I am finding day in and day out that they just LOVE enjoying the simple joys of life and I LOVE living life like they do.
Jackson loves sports. Whatever season he is in... he pours his life into it. Right now is baseball... he's checking out baseball books from the library, studying players with his dad, and staying out til dark practicing his swing and catching!

Bo loves playing, just playing... nothing complicated; just let him run free. (see that laundry behind Bo... aye yi yi... atleast it's clean... keepin' it real!!)


Max loves his family... put a brother, mommy, or daddy in front of him and he is full of delight!

Colby loves adventure! Anything wild, dangerous, and adrenaline pumping brightens his heart.


WAIT ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!

I was about to say how the ice cream truck is a simple joy, but have you gotten an ice cream lately?? $2.50 for one Spongebob ice cream... yikes!

$5.00 later...

GRANDMOTHERS AND OVERPROTECTIVE MOMS BEWARE OF THE NEXT PICTURES...


climbing...

walking to get monster truck...

ready to get down...

remember what I said about his love for adventure... YIPEE!!!


BOYS WILL BE JOYS!!!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love it!! Boyw will be joys! Perfect. I have three boys and yours seem to match mine. Very manly little men!