Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bo's Day has Come!!

He's done it... for 3 years, Bo has been an amazing fan at ALL of Jackson and Colby's games. But Saturday... Jackson and Colby were the fans!! Bo was the athlete. It's soccer season, baby!!! It is soo exciting! He's on a team with some of his BEST buddies... Jack, Katey, James, Jace, Carmine! His coach's are dad's of his friends who he just adores... Coach Jamie, Coach Joel, and Coach Claudio! Our little was shining bright... these are actually pictures of his first practice... my camera died on Saturday... thank goodness for friends with their cameras...


Goal!!

The Fans!

"However you want to do it, buddy. Today's you're day!!

3 comments:

The Rutland Family said...

Hello Lady!!!! My mom got your blog from Laura and needless to say, I am thrilled. I've been "catching" up on the Couch family and LOVING every minute of it. It does make me miss you guys all that much more. I am going to add you to my favorites and enjoy your sweet family. We have a blog as well, check it out and see how big Julia and Sam are getting! I love you and am VERY happy to reconnect with some of my favorite people in the world!!!!!
I love and miss you!!!!!!
Pam

David & Shirley Robertson said...

Hey Ali! Those pictures are precious! I can't believe how the boys are growing! Jackson is too big!!!! The other three are precious as well! Tell Jackson I'm counting him for a grandson-in-law! I love your blog! love Shirley

Terri said...

Way to go Bo! I know that you don't know me but I have really enjoy your blog. BTW ... Bo is my husbands name so I say "Great choice!" Bo is actally my DH's middle name. :) But he goes by it.