Thursday, January 29, 2009

Simplified and LOVING IT!!!!

Well... we are settled in Georgia! It has been an amazing past month... full of blessings and joy and little heartache. Ever since December 13th... life has been full of blessings... May the pictures tell the story... Chronological order... BACKWARDS... I've simplified my life, so I'm not gonna spend the time rearranging all these photos! :)


Our new home... We love it! We are about 5 miles out of Rome. Far enough to feel like we are in the country, but close enough to pop into town!We live with about 6 other house on this quiet road.We have a great shed... I call it my workshop! Colby calls it White Bears house!

I love the front porch swing... Me, Bo , and Max watch for Sam, Jack, & Colby to come home each day!

There is a pature next to our house... great little wind-y road that we walk to see the cows.

We've had a great time being close to Pop & Lali. Sooo great being close to family!

We're also close to Sam's sister and her family. We love Ben & Isaac! 6 boys... whoo!!
Max has loved his momma time!


Rolo has been getting extra love, too!

Max LOVES the ducks at the Lake. "Guck, whoa!!"
Bo and Max are lovin' each other during the day. Max has to get his "Bo-kiss" in the morning and after nap!

Max discovered the bathroom cabinet! Simple pleasures!

We celebrated Colby's 6th birthday!

Sunsets are amazing!! Jen... doesn't it look like the opening of The Notebook?

Max is ALMOST walking!!

We enjoyed a little snow!



I think we FINALLY got used to the cold weather... took us a good month!

Max has packed on some pounds... thank God! He was sooo sick causing him to lose about 5 pounds! OOOh, he is soooo scrumptious!!!

We are loving the wii from Pop & Lali!
Even White Bear gets to play!


Sam took the boys to the Monster Truck show in Atlanta! Toooo fun!

We live so much closer to my Mom & Dan... just a hop, skip, and a jump away!! YAY!!!
We had a sweet goodbye breakfast at Cracker Barrel before leaving Orlando... :(


I love my Jen! Oh, if we could only teleport!!!
We miss those sweet friends!


We loved staying with the Kelly's before we moved and enjoyed playing on our playset before leaving it for Jacob, Ethan, and Matthew!



Loadin' up the PODS!
Last dinner with the Albers!!!

Chritmas with the Caffey's!

Christmas Morning!!

The number 6 best moment of my life... #1 > My wedding day... #2> Birth of Jackson...
#3> Birth of Colby... #4> Birth of Bo... #5> Birth of Max.......
#6... Birth of Ella Faith Dukes. It was a true, pure joy to be in the room when she was born. It is a true honor for that little angel to have my middle name. By the way... Jen is the strongest chick on the planet... all I've ever known are c-sections... whoo!! She made me sooo proud!

God is so good... take a little time to hear His voice today... He could be nudging you toward a blessing that only He can make happen!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it!!! So great to see everyone so happy. Thanks for posting all the pics. The sunset pic is amazing... totally notebook-esque. And the ducklings... and the house is so sweet. You described it perfectly on the phone. Hug all your sweet boys for me and tell them we will be celebrating ALL their birthdays this Sunday in spirit. I miss you sooo, soooooo, soooooooooo much. Love and hugs! jen

The Collins said...

It looks so peaceful(swing and sunset) and fun and adventurous (the water and cows and space)! We miss you but are so happy for you guys!
Love ya lots.