Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!!!!

Fall is here and we LOVE it!!!
The crisp chill in the air, the leaves beginning to change, the windows are open, new fitness program with our church family, school fun has begun, Max's birthday is approaching, fun Halloween plans, pumpkin hunting, and fall sports!! We are crazy busy, but having a crazy fun time!
Get out and LIVE IT UP!!!
Bo started Kindergarten and coach pitch baseball...
Colby started second grade and tackle football which he LOVES... eek!!
Jackson started 5th grade... last year of elementary school... sniff sniff... and he began tackle football and LOVES it... eek... eek!!!! He's on the safety patrol team and just got picked for the statewide chorus group. My All-American boy!!!

Max is home with momma (he's doing the symbol for home, I guess!) He LOVES going to the YMCA in the mornings to see his friends and teachers that he loves. He turns 3 in October and the motorcycle party we are planning for him is gonna rock his world!

As always... we love sharing our life with the Rutland's. We got to see Sam play soccer and soon to see Julia in a pageant... Pam and I had the chance to go to the Women of Faith conference in Atlanta. Still the same as we were 14 years ago when we met. Sam and Jud are planning a camping trip for all the dads and boys... who knows what kind off fun those two will come up with! Love those Rutland's.

Yes... this is my 10 year old... getting ready for a football game!!! Jackson and Colby are rockin' the football field. Tackling away and loving EVERY second of it!! Bo is our slugger on the baseball field... so long as I'm not there!!! For some reason that boy can't get a hit when momma is around... luckily most of his games are on Tuesday night when I'm leading the Biggest Gainer with our church family!! I wish I had pics of the other boys playing, but I've been using my nice camera that a friend gave me to take those which I can't get onto my computer!!!


Bo's buddy, Braylee, from the YMCA!

We're eating outside alot!!! We had 3 deer walk up in our backyard the other day... we just sat and watched... we love our home...


Soooo... the Couch's are alive and well....
Have a GREAT Fall.... get out and enjoy God's beautiful creation along with your family... these are the days that fill my journal and even moreso... fill my heart!!!!









No comments: